In order to promote a safe and enjoyable theatre experience, Academy Theatre has established certain practices to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks will be required for all entering the building
- Staff is participating in regular voluntary testing during performances, and will be masked
- After each performance, the stage and house will be sterilized with full UV lighting
- Performers will test and/or vaccinate before each show run, and take safety measures as appropriate to their performance
- When you order your tickets through Ticketpeak (our ticketing provider), a social distancing buffer will be automatically blocked off around your group. This will allow your group to sit together, while maintaining appropriate distance from other groups.
Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.